Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Thursday 14 May 2015

2 day [motivation and build some personal character]

wake up at the morning with a bad feeling, hmm.. i think i feel sick, cz lastnight i slept to midnight. and at the morning i go to my friend house to go to hotel. and than i drive my motor cycle to go there. after i arrive in that hotel i've been waiting maybe 45 minute to start the event. huuft,.. it's so long to start the event, i've so bored and i feel that i want to go sleep, hahaha... actually the event is coming, i sit in a chair and listen the moderation event and start.

and than MC is coming and make hotel feel funny with fun question and good answer, hehehe ,....
in there to many people that i meet, they're a good personal that have a lot experience in this session, they share about they job and tips or trick in world job. xixixixix.,..

hmm... they share me, how to be a good human. and how to build our characteristic, and make this instituion to be a bridge way to be my success right. hehhehe.... hmm.. i think it's a briliant motivation that they're sharing to us. it's about money oriented how to get some dollar and be rich with a smart job. and how to be khalifah in earth and do we're job.

if we're get the job we must to be a good person, to share our money with somebody, and be a solidaritas with other people. in this country not same with other country like europe or america and the other country. i wish i can be a one part of that instituion that i can around the world, yyeeeh it's my dream, i wish it come true. heheheh... and my dream that i want to make my parents proudly to me come true :D
hehehehe..

hmm.. i must study hard to get some job early, and make a big deal with my juragan to be a juragan. hahaha... helooo what i'm thinnking? it's just dream, i want to be a good juragan in this country and build to many job in this country, but before i do it i will get job in other country and invest in this.

i think it's a good gambling that i invest my money, my time, and my brain to gambling with this instituion, hmm... visition that they're share to me is a increadible moment that they're sharing :D , yeeh,.. i will follow they're step, and be a good shadow.

God please help me to be a good human, and make my dream come true, and i will make my parents proudly of me, and build a new job in this country, and recruit one by one of people that near me :D "amien"


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 komentar: