Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Thursday 14 May 2015

3 day [ Test placement ]

wake up brow wake up,... oh beb, slowly please, it 6 AM, omg i must hurry if i can't hurry i'll late. and than i wake up from my bed room, and take a rest for a litle minute, and than i take a bath :D and here we go, i'm ready to go :D, my friend to my house and then we go there,..

after we arrive in there, my friend go first and get test at 8 am and i at 9 am,.. huft,.. i must wait for a long time,... ok my friend is going out, and this time is for me to go there, to get test placement, i read my question test.. omg i never imagine that question is about how we do everyday,.. xixixix.,. ok i try to answer the question, of part A and part B. at part A is ABCD so i must chose the answer of question it 50 point question and part B is question about describe who am i :D

hmm... i think it's time for me to show to us about who am i :D , and than i write who am i, and about my hobby, about where i'm living? and many more,... i write it with my heart,.. it's time for me to share to us, what will i do for the future, hmm.. i think it's enough and i give my question to Teacher and i go to next test, that is speaking, just like conversation or maybe just like interview,.. xiixix.. don't worry i think i just conversation just like he's my friend, so i feel enjoy, and he ask me about hobby , name, and what you do in your activity,.. ok ok,.. and than i describe to him about me,. i'm a person that i feel like newbie and just share who i am,... it just 5 minute maybe , but before 2nd test i've so bored, becauze i must waiting before i go there,... huft,.. it's so long, and it make me feel bored,.. xixixix.,.. actually i finish it with clearly :D

after i finish my test i go to "warung" with my friend, and i just want to go home, but my friend want to wait a litle longer, to meet with somebody,.. huft, . . it's so long again, ok i'll wait with him, 30 minute, 1 hour.... oh my God, it's so long, that i've waiting in this warung, i just wanna go home, but my friend, didn't understand me. and than he say to me that he want to go home now , and he will return again to meet with somebody, ok actually we go home. thank's God.

maybe it's my 3 day that i can share to all of us,... i wish tomorrow more better than yesterday. amin

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 komentar: