Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Thursday 14 May 2015

1st day

This is my 1st day, that i've join in this institution. i wish my choose is right, and i can make success with them. heh,.. i've so confuse, what should we do after i join in this instituion, speak english, and many more. to many question that i would to say to all of them. to many people that i meet today, i'm going there with my friend, i use motor cycle of my friends. xixixxiixi,. we going there together,...  any instructur that, she've a beautiful smile,.. and good loking to saw her. but i didn't falling in love with her just looking her. in there to many igo that i meet it, hmm... what is igo, igo is indonesian girl only,.. wkwkwkw.. ok forget about it, it's just joke, back to topic.

1st day, hahaha... i meet with a new friend, a new instructur, and new room. my first way is introduction my self with other people. hehehe.,. after we've introduce we're self we going to front of office to get photo together with all of them, and one by one, for archive instituion, ok let's enjoy one by one, go to photo, and here we're it's my turn, preet,.. jepreet,. klik klik,.. omg i look handsome for this session, ckckkckc... ok after that we've photo together 10/10. ok here we're jepret,.... ckckkcc.,.

and then after we're photo, i'm going to my friend house, we call it "kost kost an". hhehehhe,. after we're to many talking about it, i've so tired with my friend, so i'll go home, and prepare for the next day. i wish tomorrow more and more better than yesterday. amien


nb : it's just simple note, don't worry if you dont understand what i mean, i just want to improve my skill with this word, and so sorry if my grammar, or my word got false. for the last word "thanks"


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 komentar: