Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Sunday 21 June 2015

Trying to thinking like Dad




Trying to thinking like dad, i think this article that i'll be write will explain my feeling to become a good daddy for my future, yesterday i have met with people in market when i got coffee break and we was talking a lot thing. One thing that i still remember he was talking about his daughter who will join in kindergarten, he has to spent more than IDR 900.000 to pay his daughter and i got shock in that moment.

Why i got shock, when she going to kindergarten daddy has spent more money to pay it exclude the book and the uniform. i know right now i'm still single, and one day i have to preapare myself to become a great daddy like my dad, when he said like that, i remember to my father who teach me and pay for me without doubt, my daddy love me so much. i try to calculate how much i have to spent my money to pay for my child in the future, and yeah i find deadlock, many project and  dream that unreach for a while and i have to achieve it. you know i have to build my own home, my insurance of my healthy, my insurance of my child in the future, and it's really really unpredictable. when i got married with somebody can't i do that, i mean to make my own family feel hommy, feel save, feel happy, like my daddy gave to me.

let's try to calculate my own cost :

Cost : 30%
invest : 20%
Emergency : 10%
Lifestylle : 5%
charrity : 5%
refreshing : 10%
Transport : 5%
etc : -

bla bla bla,.. a lot of thing that must be unpredictable...

My big question is how come my daddy do that, i still learning how the manage their own family to become a great. i was born with the family who love me so much. they teach me a lot of thing, and i have to learning for my family and for my own thing, when itry to looking for the future i have to make a good decision and make something that important and something that yeah not important enough i have to erase it.

try to looking for a great future, have i go to abroad to earning much money?? i know when i go to abroad i'll got a lot of money but my daddy still stay here he still happy and he got a quality time. he teach me how to survive and how to manage myself.

TRYING TO THINKING LIKE DAD?? do you ever think it? what type of father will you become...
xixixi,.. a lot of thing has stuck in my mind, and unanswered... it's just stuck, and unspoken, just staying in my mind that never go out. I try to thinking harder and harder. yeah beside my daddy i have my own mother, is she manage it?? hmm.. probably it will be balance when it has syncronize in one melody and flowing together, i think that is i need... sorry if my english is not good enough, i try to writting an article in english and try to improve my diary with english, i know maybe it's little bit useless, but yeah i have to think.

i spent my time with think, some person told me that i have to speak up, and moving forward. but when i moving i have to think the negative and positive think. when we become entreprenur the said that we have to just step it on and keep walking on.

i don't know the real answer of it, let the time answer it. thank's for reading my own article that maybe it's unless, but yeah i can't say it to somebody around me, i can't spoke louder than anyone, but my word keep alive and live here. "Vox audita perit, littera scripta manet"

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 komentar: